Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Pantry Challenge Light

I have decided to continue another month on the pantry challenge. I am calling it pantry challenge light because I will attempt to be as focused with not buying any staples this month but if I find a good deal I am not going to beat myself up over the purchase. I am really going to just work on being more conscious about the items I have at home.

I took pictures of my fridge, freezer and 1 of my pantries when the challenge was over. I should have taken a picture of the pantry where I keep my canned goods and pasta but did not think about it until I had already gone grocery shopping.




I have since cleaned up the door to the fridge and brought most of the restaurant condiments to work so anyone who needs them can use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment