Thursday, March 31, 2016

Books Mar 17th Through Mar 31st


In my world of audio books the next one I listened to was You Are Not Special and Other Encouragements which I liked but did not love. I think he is a great teacher and had several valid points but felt that the audience for the book kept changing. As soon as I finished that one I started America's Women and enjoyed it as well. It was not as in depth about any one women which I was hoping for but covering 400 years of women's history could have been over burdensome. It was a couple of days before I was up on another audio book I requested so I am currently listening to The Opposite of Spoiled. I still on the fence about this book but I just started it yesterday so it deserves more time.


Success with finishing print books has come in spurts. I had to turn Books to Die For back in and so was forced to pick up a different book. I finished Heirloom Gardening In The South last night. It was a great book but I do not think I will purchase it as I am trying to plant native and not just heirloom. I decided to start one that was not already on my currently reading list. I have a lot of heavy non fiction that I have been going through so I picked up Notorious Nineteen. That is where I stand today.

No comments:

Post a Comment