Tuesday, May 31, 2016

4Th Week of May Meal Plan

I have a couple another grocery trip and Farmer's market purchases to add before getting into this week's menu plan

Winco Trip:

1 watermelon
2 gallons milk
1 (6 pack) powerade
3 (4 packs) musclemilk
1 peach snapple
1 Dublin peach soda
1 bottle chocolate syrup
1 pkg pasta
1 box honey buns
1 box instant oatmeal pkts
2 bags animal cookies
~2&3/4 lbs bananas
2 lbs strawberries
1 bottle spices
1 pkg gum
1 loaf French bread

Total: $46.80


Farmer's Market

~2 pounds new potatoes

Total: $4.00


This week's menu plan which has been tweaked a couple of times because of my birthday this week.

And this is what really happened:

Sun May 22nd: I worked in the yard after we came home from church  so I decided to pick up pizza for dinner.

Mon May 23rd: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
lunch- French Toast with scrambled eggs and bacon  paid for by coworker ( I asked for breakfast food for my birthday)
Dinner- I picked up Chinese

Tue May 24th:
lunch- leftover pizza a coworker brought in from a book club she hosted the night before and yogurt
Dinner- Black Bean Enchiladas. I just moved this recipe from Sunday. It was decent and allowed me to use up some leftover black beans and chicken from last week's recipes. I did sub corn tortillas for the flour as they were enchiladas after all.

Wed May 25th:
lunch- left my lunch sitting on the counter at home, also left cards at home I was supposed to use for letter project and Clark's diaper bag rather than taking it with me to the sitter. Went out to Pot Belly for a sandwich and to hear a local musician.
dinner- Manicotti and it was yummy!

Thur May 26th:
lunch- went to lunch with friends and once again had French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon. As this was my birthday lunch with them one of my friends paid the tab
dinner- Slow cooker beef on rice. I was not a fan of this one. It smelled really good when I got home but was just bland. If I make it again which I am thinking I will not I would add the whole packet of Italian seasoning.

Fri May 27th:
lunch- we are closing early for a picnic today at work so I am just snacking on granola until time to go.
dinner- Picked up some frozen fajita chicken and made fajitas for dinner

Sat May 28th:

lunch- the boys chose donuts with sausage and cheese kolaches
dinner- We had homemade mac and cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment