Friday, May 13, 2016

Best Times Sometimes Do Not Have Pictures

Our neighbors have a basketball hoop on their driveway which the boys have not really noticed before. That changed when I started redoing the flower beds in the front yard. Since I was out front the boys felt the need to be also and so they came across the neighbors' son and cousins playing basketball. They went over and asked to play which I was afraid was going to end with rejection. The older kids surprised me though and allowed the boys to play with them. They had the best time ever playing with the older kids even though the cousins were visiting from France and spoke no English. The bigger kids picked up the boys and allowed them to make baskets and showed them how to dribble. The thought crossed my mind a couple of times to go back in and get my camera or at least phone to take some pictures but them just continued working. Sometimes the best times in life do not end up with pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment