Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Wednesday Menu and Volcano Experiment

Last night was out of the norm, we had an awesome friend come over to clip Turbo's nails for me. I owe her another trade item for it but it saved me the anxiety of doing it myself so it was worth it!

Dinner was not photographed sadly. We had chicken thighs cooked in olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon and garlic pepper served over rice. I had put the chicken thighs in the crockpot yesterday morning before I headed to work and so that portion was ready when I got home. I really need to invest in a programmable crockpot. Phillip switched it to warm but it was still a touch on the dry side.

After dinner and baths Logan wanted to try an experiment he heard about, making a volcano.

I had not made one in a long time but it was fun, really the fun was seeing how excited Logan was. We are going to make another one tonight I think unless he has come up with another experiment he wants to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment