Thursday, April 9, 2015

Trades, Dinners and a Trip to the Store

Last night was a semi typical evening for me, I left work and went by the gas station. Gas has managed to go up 20 cents a gallon while I was at work so I only got a few gallons rather than fill up with the hopes it will go down again soon. After the gas station I went by Kroger since the trade I was making was listed as free but I always like to leave something so they know it was not stolen off their porch. There were a couple of good things on clearance, some great digital coupons and a couple of items I was able to get ibotta money back on. Should have remembered to take a picture last night but it had escaped me by the time I got home. I ended up having a wonderful chat with my trade partner and then headed for home. Dinner last night was pork chops that I had put in the crock pot yesterday morning along with some steamed corn and green beans. It was decent but not the best I have ever had. By this time I had missed the results on the Voice which I will have to watch on Hulu tonight. After playtime with the kids, baths and allergy meds it was bedtime. I wanted to finish a book I was reading so I gave it a good try but was just too sleepy so it was on hold until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment