Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tuesday Night Dinner Equals Brinner

Last night was semi uneventful. I did have to run by the library to confirm a book I turned in was on the shelf. They had it listed as overdue but once I found it on the shelf they took the fine off my account. We did need some milk so I went by Kroger and found some on clearance. I got a half gallon and a quart for $1.69 and 4 heads of "specialty" lettuce for $.50. After Kroger I picked up the kids from the sitter and we went home to have dinner. The fridge and the freezer were stared into and a decision made. I fixed bacon, scrambled eggs and french toast.
 Not the prettiest picture but it was really delicious. I had my french toast with homemade apple butter made earlier this year with apples from Bountiful Baskets .

You might notice a trend with my pictures, cast iron. I have a cast iron addiction and try to pick it up whenever I can at a good price. My mom has also passed a lot of hers on to me which has not made my sisters happy. The pans above are one of my mom's skillets and a skillet pan my mother in law found at a thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment