Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Catch up, crazy ex and the new month

I disappeared briefly....March started out busy but ok and then my budget went off the rails. Once I was out of the habit of blogging it was hard to get back on here and then there was the added embarrassment of being totally off budget. I had to reign myself back in and say that is what this blog was for, posting my successes as well as failures because no one is as perfect as they sometimes make themselves appear to be. There was some added drama with my ex husband threatening me on FB which had to be resolved the best it could be. We are in the watch and see mode right now. But on to the newest month! I have adjusted my budget to include more cash ($100) and the $89 food stamps. This month I have not grocery shopped for real yet. I stopped in and picked up some Easter items and a birthday gift for the kids sitter but have not made use of the food stamps yet. I am clipping coupons and looking at the ads and other discounts to see what we can swing this month. I want to stock up on a few items for the other months because I have a lot of staples left from my overspending last month. From this day forward I am promising myself not to disappear because of any failures that I am embarrassed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment