Friday, January 29, 2016

Books Jan 15th Through Jan 29th

This update is going to be fairly short as I have not managed to knock out near the amount of books I always hope to.

I finished listening to Kicking and Dreaming which I found profoundly interesting. I really, really love biographies and even auto biographies and this one proved to be worth the read for me.  After I finished it I immediately started Headstrong: 52 Women Who Changed Science- and the World which was another amazing book. Some people were upset at the format, they thought it did not go in depth enough. I thought it was a perfect book to read with kids as each of the 52 women had their own synopsis. This would make it really easy to understand and talk about without losing their attention. The book did make me angry in spots, it was not the book but rather the treatment of women in the past as inferior. Once I finished this one I started listening to Three Cups of Deceit by

No comments:

Post a Comment