Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Trades and Making Use of Promos

I had several trades this weekend that netted me several items off my grocery list which will save me money. I traded 2 unused blankets and stuffed animals  for 32 ounces of dried pinto beans, 1 pound of white rice ( I double checked this when I got home and it was a 5 lb bag of rice)  and 1 quart of plain yogurt. I traded some firewood for a Lincoln log set for Logan and some bottled water I had on hand for a bottle of children's Allegra. I had another trade set up for more off my list but she just left cash for an old blender I had.  Trading really supplements my budget as well as helps me purge unwanted/needed items from the house.

As for promos, I received a $10 off $10 purchase at World Market for being in their reward program. They have a wide selection of ethnic groceries and teas which is what I will use my $10 on.  I can get a couple of packages of gnocchi and a box of tea with my $10 and have nothing come out of pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment