Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Books from May 19th and 20th

I finished the Mindful Meditation audio book yesterday and turned it in. While at the library I picked up a book they had on hold for me.

Last night I "read" Dog Shaming. It was an easy thumb through, I say "read" because there is not that much text.

I also started listening to The Last Olympian yesterday. I am really sad that it is the end of the series and hoping it will live up to the expectations I have now.

Today I "read" The World of Postsecret. This one also makes me sad as he thinks this is the last Postsecret book he is  putting out. The secrets I have read over his many books have mad me cry and laugh and they will be missed by me.

This leaves me finishing up I used to Know That which I hope to do tonight.

My goal has been to clear up the books on my currently reading list on goodreads and I seem to be making headway. I have added new ones in the mix but still have managed to go from 41 books in the pile to 37.

No comments:

Post a Comment