Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Books This Week

I finished Tim Gunn: The Natty Professor . I liked it, I can not say it is on the list of the best books I have ever read but it was good.

I also finished The Battle of the Labyrinth. This series is really, really good and I am sorry that there is only 1 more book. I downloaded the last in the series and will start it probably tomorrow when I finish the book I am currently listening to.

I decided to start listening to Guided Mindfulness Meditation . Not completely sold on this one. The discs are helping me slow down but listening to someone tell me what yoga poses to be in is not working for me. I need visual cues so I know if I am the correct poses.

Lastly, I am trying to finish I Used to Know That and get it off my list. It is full of interesting information that you may or may not have learned in school and is a good refresher.

No comments:

Post a Comment