Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Books from May 23rd through 26th

There was a trashy romance in order for the weekend and so I started and finished Highland Thirst. It was ok for what it is.

I also finished listening to The Last Olympian, which was a really good book. I am still sad that the series is done, but interested in the spin off series now.

This one has been on my list forever so I decided to check it out and thumb through it. $5 Dinner Mom One Dish Dinners Cookbook is not worth it. There were not any recipes that made me want to purchase the book or even try them.

I am still reading Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life and hoping to finish it if not today then tomorrow. It is deep but a good read that makes you think about how you treat yourself as well as others.

Since I finished listening to the last Percy Jackson book I started Deliver Us last night. It is a sad, sad true story of the Texas killing fields along I-45 between Houston and Galveston. After finishing it I might need another trashy romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment