Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7th books

I finished the book by David Rakoff last night and read a book to Logan I purchased at his school's book fair. It was on his favorite subject....Trains! I read a little of the history behind how the next book came about which not surprising was through a blog! I seem to unwittingly pick up books all the time from bloggers, maybe it is the whole I tried this for a year thing that fascinates me. The current book I am reading at night is Budget Bytes by Beth Moncel. This book fits in with my budgeting concerns and after I get through the history will be a fast read. If I like the recipes I will put it on my to buy list. At work I am trying to finish up Bet the Farm.

I am trying to think of a better way to link the books in case those who may read this do not have a goodreads account. I love goodreads as it helps me keep up with where I am in a book in case one of the kiddos takes my bookmark out. It also suggests books to me which can be addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment