Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Emotional Post From the Weekend

I left this out of the accounting for the weekend and then decided it needed to be said. Logan had made me cry several times over the last couple of weeks and sometimes I think I need to see myself the way he sees me. Before we headed to the housewarming party I was trying to find something in the mound of clothes that looked "nice" and fit me. Needless to say I have been many sizes over the past few years and most of the clothes were still in my closet. Finding something that is stylish, looks nice and fits me from my own closet has become quite a challenge. I have been hoping to lose some more weight and really need to work out the ab area to get rid of my mom pooch but needless to say time always gets away from me. Weight wise I am only a couple of pounds from my pre Logan pregnancy weight but I was already trying to lose 20 pounds then. The number is what I have decided not to focus on and I just need to look ok in my clothes. This of course is not what was going through my mind when everyone else is ready on Saturday and I am still digging through piles of clothes thrown all over my bed. Phillip asks me what the issue is and nearly yelling I respond " I am ugly that is the problem". He just stares at me but Logan jumps in and say " Mama, you are not ugly you are pretty. I love you and you are pretty." This still nearly makes me cry. In my state of utter distress my 5 year old still thinks I am pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment