Wednesday, May 6, 2015

More Stuff and Totals

Monday, Monday, it is the day that has a bad reputation. It is not my favorite day as it is always hard to get back to work knowing I did not accomplish everything I wanted over the weekend. This Monday was not out of the ordinary and since the kids were home with Phillip I completed a couple of trades after work. I needed 2 rolls of tp for the trades so I swung into Kroger on my way. This is what I ended up purchasing

Kroger Purchase:
1 large bottle of juice
1 pkg toilet paper
2 cans of refried beans (Logan's favorite)
$3.26

I used 1 roll of toilet paper at each trade which worked out to 14 cents a roll as I had a coupon on the package. The trades netted me a can of formula and about a half a package of diapers. Dinner was pigs in a blanket with ranch style beans. It is quick and one of the boy's favorites.

Tuesday started with having to reroute my morning and being late to work. I had to drop Logan first and then take the tiny one to the sitter. The work day was not all that unusual but then after work I ran by Target to get some stuff for a birthday party and some bread for sandwiches.

Target Purchase:
1 can formula
2 loaves bread
1 box cake mix
1 can frosting
1 Ricotta cheese
2 pkgs shredded cheese
1 pkg hand soap
$16.33 SNAP

I will be reimbursed for the hand soap as I picked it up for a coworker. Dinner was another of the gifted steaks that I grilled out, sweet potato fries that I cooked on the grill after tossing with a little olive oil and sprinkling with curry, and corn on the cob. I have 3 ears of corn, a few ribs of celery, some apples and a head of lettuce left from all the produce I purchased last month.

These trips to the store put my monthly totals at

$65.29 SNAP
$79.90 Cash

I am not counting the cash back from the apps or reimbursement yet. I will as soon as I actually have the cash in hand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment