Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 6th Books I am Reading

    I know as if I do not have enough going on I am going to start putting the books I am reading and listening to on here.  Books have always been a huge part of my life and I would love to share them with everyone. There have been some strange and bad ones lately but a few gems. I generally have several going at one time as I read during lunch at work most days, listen to an audio book in the car driving back and forth to work, read to the kids in the evening and usually have one I read before bed.
Currently I am almost finished with Don't Get Too Comfortable by David Rakoff and about mid way through Occult America in the car.

Don't Get Too Comfortable is a fast read and has some amusing points. Occult America has been informative for me which is something I like in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment