Friday, July 10, 2015

Thursday Evening Rush Before Company

My mom is coming into town tomorrow and so this week's lists have partly been a reflection of my trying to get as much done as I could before she arrives. Last night I actually went straight home from work to find both kids had just fallen asleep. I let the sleep for a little bit while I picked up some stuff from the hall floor and started dinner. I woke Clark up before I finished dinner and just held him while I finished. Logan slept until dinner was almost done and then he got up and started playing.  Before I woke them up I had also discovered that a documentary I wanted to see was now available on Netflix so I went ahead and started it. I was able to give Little White Lie part of my attention but I may have to rewatch parts of it. Dinner was a chicken stir fry with snow peas, broccoli, asparagus, corn, mushrooms and the awesome noodles. I also finished off the slice of watermelon that Clark did not finish. Can not let some great watermelon go to waste.

After dinner Clark had his bath, then a load of laundry was started and the big project of the night was underway. I started working on cleaning and organizing their bedroom some more. I need to go through all of Clark's clothes but am having a hard time mustering up the motivation to do this. I went through and organized Logan's a few weeks ago and pulled out the next size for Clark but have not cleaned out the former sizes yet. Maybe I can work on this while my mom is here.

Clark went to bed a little later than normal because of the nap but not too late so I was able to read a little bit while Logan played minecraft on my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment