Thursday, July 2, 2015

Books June 23rd Through July 2nd

I have not been moving through the books fast the last couple of weeks.

I finished It's a Long Story by Willie Nelson. I liked this book, if you are a fan it is well worth your time.

After finishing Willie's book I listened to The Introvert's Way which was a quick interesting listen. I found that some of the book resonated with me but it tended to be very repetitive. Again I was sucked into a book by a blogger which is why I think it was soo repetitive.

This morning I started listening to Still Alice, I did not get very far as I spent part of the drive to work talking to my mom.

The Murder Room was due at the library so it is on hold until I can get it checked back out but I am pretty disappointed in it.

As I am winding down in the evening I am still reading The September Society. I have not decided if I like this one enough to continue with the series yet.

To fill in the temporary void while I wait to recheck The Murder Room I picked Bet The Farm back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment