Thursday, July 9, 2015

Books July 3rd Through July 9th

With all that has been going on around the holidays here and Clark's birthday I have just not read as much as I would have liked.

I managed to finish listening to Still Alice. I really, really liked this book although it has me constantly questioning when I forget things. I have put this author's other books on my to read list. It will be quite some time before I get to them since I am determined to get all the books on my currently reading list read!

After finishing Still Alice I started American Rose which is a book about Gypsy Rose Lee.  With this book being due the day after I started it I did not get very far in before having to start on something else.

American Rose is on hold and I started listening to NPR Road Trips: National Park Adventures. I always like these and this one is really no exception. It makes me want to visit all the parks.

I am still trying to get through Bet The Farm. It is a good, informative book but is heavy with information.

Also trying to finish up The September Society, hopefully before my mom comes into town.

No comments:

Post a Comment