Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Monday Night Pancakes

As I posted yesterday I was not sure what dinner was going to be last night forgetting that I told Logan on Sunday we would have pancakes. I may have forgot but he did not! When I got home the stuff to make pancakes was on the counter and he was ready to help. I waited just a couple of minutes and then we got busy making pancakes. Logan put on an apron and was the stirrer, sometime flipper and mostly moral support. We made a couple of "normal" sized pancakes and then made the decision to make small ones. Once we were nearly done with the plain ones we started making some chocolate chip pancakes. Dinner was fun and went pretty quickly. After dinner and baths Logan went into our room to watch some minecraft videos on youtube. While he was in there I worked on cleaning up the kitchen, cutting up the watermelon and various other things on my list. I was home early and dinner went so quickly that I was surprised at how much time I had to work on stuff around the house. Of course a lot of it had to be one handed because Clark wanted to be held/carried most of the time.

Here is the list before the evening
I did a couple of items off the weekend list like cut up the watermelon, and filling in the July events calendar. I also had Logan help me and we made the shower cleaner. The only item I did not complete on Monday's list was putting the air pillows on craigslist.



No comments:

Post a Comment