Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Thursday After Company Until Today

Having to get back to normal after company is hard enough but when you do not feel good it is soo much harder. Also being a mom you have a hard time getting time to recoup because the kids want you. The day after my mom left was Thursday and I headed back to work. It took me a little while to get going in the morning but I made it in. Luckily I work in a pharmacy so I bought some AZO and kept going. The only thing I ate through the day were some crackers and tried to keep my fluids up. Dinner that night was scrambled eggs for Phillip and a bowl of cereal for me.

Friday I felt quite a bit better although not well. Made it through work but still did not feel up to eating much for dinner. The boys wanted grilled cheese sandwiches so I fixed those. Phillip had spinach grilled in his while Logan went with the traditional form.

Saturday morning I really could not afford to feel bad as we had places to go and people to see! We headed out early that morning to pick up our sodapalooza drinks, head by the library and then head to Phillip's sister's house for her son's birthday party. Logan had a great time playing with the other boys and I was wore out chasing Clark around. They served a good meal of smoked brisket and pea salad along with birthday cake and ice cream. We left there after a few hours and made the 2 hour trek home. This required another stop for sodapalooza drinks and some gas. Once home the boys played for a bit and I worked on trying to clean up the house.

Sunday was the day everything hit the fan again. On the way to church that morning Clark threw up twice in the car seat. I gave him a bath in the sink and church and got the seat cover washed and put out on the picnic tables to dry. He seemed fine through service and honestly through the rest of the day. Logan however hit his head playing after service and though no other symptoms ever came up he started throwing up. He did not go to sleep for many hours and I kept an eye on him but until about 2pm on Monday he was throwing up anything he ate or drank. It went away as swiftly as it came on. This however meant that neither child slept very good and so I was up and down all night. I did fix tostadas for dinner again just because we have shells to use up, they are tasty and really easy. The leftovers have been my lunch for the last 2 days, with I think tomorrow being the last of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment