Friday, July 24, 2015

Lazy Evening and More Sick Kids

Yesterday I had plans to do some work on the house when I got home. Really Logan wants pen pals so we were going to work on letters while I sorted through pictures. My next long term project is to sort the pictures and scraps of paper putting some in albums and others in scrapbooks. I have made some scrapbook pages but have not organized those into albums yet. I am really hoping to make a dent in this soon so I can claim some more floor space and empty a bunch of boxes.

As I started this post with this was the plan last night but what really happened was dinner of hot dogs to celebrate National Hot Dog Day and then Phillip and I sitting on the couch or dancing with the kids while watching music videos. It is something we have not done in forever and it was a nice change. It would also be a good idea for a work out for me! Anyway, we were able to get dinner, baths and the kitchen cleaned up early last night. I thought we were on the right track but then at bedtime while I was laying with Clark on my lap he started throwing up all over me. He coated himself, me, the floor and the coffee table. Soo after much clean up, wash up and calming down he managed to go back to sleep. He seemed fine but vocal this morning which is really confusing me. I am not sure why we keep going back to the vomiting.

As I worry about that I am starting my list for the weekend since I need to do pick up for my group tomorrow and Logan has a build at Lowe's. The family we are helping this month is a single mom with 2 kids who is going hungry to make sure her kids have enough to eat. I need to coordinate getting the items donated picked up tomorrow and to the family on Sunday afternoon.

*sigh*, I am hoping to have time to work on the pictures this weekend so I can get that project under my belt and move on to the next one.....half finished sewing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment