Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Books May 26th through June 2nd


I have not made it through very many books in this time, a little disappointing to me but it will be ok.


I finished Deliver Us yesterday evening. I liked this book although it was sad to hear the stories from so many women who died in one area. It was interesting and a little disturbing since that area happens to be in the state I live.

After finishing up with Deliver Us, I started listening to Nobody's Cuter than You. It is a funny book looking at female friendship.

I am still reading 12 Steps to a Compassionate Life, This is such a good book. I am recommending it to a lot of people. It is a book I will have to end up purchasing because there is no way to digest everything in the time allotted by the library.

I also started The September Society, I liked the first in this series so I thought I would continue and see how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment