Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dinner and Sick Kids

Both kids have been fighting illness for the past week. Logan rebounded pretty quickly once I started him back on his nightly zyrtec dose. I think he is going to be on allergy medicine long term and I am pretty sure the tiny one is headed down the same path. The issue right now is Clark is too small to give most of the medicines to so I am stuck doing nasal rinses and suctioning. This has meant many long nights for me and I am feeling the lack of sleep. This was the 4am fussy baby yesterday.
I need them both to be well and I need some sleep! I get really really short, impatient, angry and forgetful. Trying to overcome these flaws seems to not work for me when I am this tired. Clark did sleep a little better last night but he is coughing now which worries me more than the snotty nose.

Last night for dinner we had bacon and pancakes partly because brinner is always good, partly because it is easy, partly because it is cheap and mostly because Logan will help me when I let him flip the pancakes. It is admittedly a little messier than just doing it myself but it is nice to have help and something we can work on together.

Again, I was hoping to put something in the crockpot this morning but left the house without accomplishing this task so again I will be looking in the fridge, freezer and pantry hoping something jumps out at me. I say every month that I am going to plan better and I do not but I need to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment