Thursday, June 4, 2015

More and More Mobility at Our House

The tiny one AKA Clark is getting more and more mobile and things are getting interesting. He wants to be with his brother most of the time so he crawls quickly toward him. He is cruising on the furniture some which has resulted in a couple of spills and bruises. This portion is to be expected, but the funny part is he has become a little thief. He keeps taking things from around the house and hiding them under the couch. My hairbrush was the latest item I had to go fishing for. I bring this up because now if I see him with something and I say his name he immediately throws the item and looks at me like "What, I do not have anything?" The babysitter told me this morning that at her house he puts all the items in her kitchen under one of the chairs.

I know he will be walking soon which makes me both happy and sad. Happy because he can be more independent and carry the items he wants with both hands. It makes me sad because he is the last baby I will have and this is the beginning of the end of him being a baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment