Friday, June 19, 2015

Upcoming Weekend and Another Grocery Store Stop

I was really upset yesterday when I left Target. I had hit them up on the way home to get a couple of items. I had a $5 rebate check to use so I picked up puffs for the tiny one that were $1.99 and $2.99 worth of bread. My thought was I would come in 2 cents under which I could live with because that it really as close as I was going to be able to get without going over. Both items did not ring up as marked. It turns out the bread was on sale so it totaled $2.50 but the puffs rang up wrong also the other direction at $2.39. Once the cashier, doing the right thing gave me bag credit for having my own bags I came in 16 cents under. I hate wasting 16 cents and I did not get cash back because the rebate had no "cash" value.

Stewing over it is not really helping though so I need to let it go!

Once home I grilled hot dogs and served them with mac-n-cheese. This is always popular at the house so the boys and I enjoyed dinner. Phillip was meeting some friends to notarize documents for them. By the time he was home the boys and I had picked up some, put on a load of laundry, brought in clothes off the line, put up laundry, made the boys beds, got baths, and started a dance party to while watching a queen concert on youtube.  You would think after all the activity the boys would want to go to sleep but not so, they were in the mood to play all night! Finally was able to get them to bed and it was not but a few minutes later I was out for the count. Clark still had a few coughing jags overnight but mostly stayed asleep.

I brought a leftover hotdog today for lunch and enjoyed reading a bit and then a short stroll in the heat around campus. There are little free libraries around the area so I usually make a circuit of them to see if there is anything new I want to read available. This nets me new reading material and adds steps to my day which I need more of. Since getting back I have been working a bit on my to do list for the weekend. It looks like this weekend is going to be really busy

Will keep the 4 people who read this updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment