Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The End of School and Dinner on Monday Night

Yesterday was the last day of school for Logan as well as his field day. Field day had been postponed twice due to soggy fields and so this was the last chance. It made for a very fun last day for the munchkin and that makes me happy. It was a sad day for me and I am not sure why. Mom hormones seem to have no bounds, I was not really sad on his first day.  I was mad that my phone deleted the picture but not sad that he was starting school. His last day on the other hand was emotional for me. Phillip did go to field day and took a ton of pictures. He posted them as quick as he could so I could see how the day went. I am going to post some of my favorites below because I know everyone wants to see how the day went also!









He convinced Phillip to take him home after field day even though he could have stayed until regular release time. They picked up Clark from the sitter and then went home for a day of naps and science shows. I checked out a science book from the library and discovered they have a youtube channel which Logan now watches obsessively.

When I got home last night I went with the plan and made nachos from the previous nights leftovers as well as a partial bag of tortilla chips I wanted to finish off in the cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment