Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tuesday and Exhaustion Mixing Even Though They Should Not.

After work last night I was headed to pick up the kids when Phillip called to say he was out of his interview and already had them, perfect!!!
Once home I decided to go with an old stand by because once again I neglected to put something in the crock pot or out to thaw. We had pigs in a blanket and shells with cheese.

This is about the only portion of my evening where I did not want to scream. Logan started with being all brilliant and sweet. He did a science experiment making a geyser see the picture.

After this though he managed to call me a liar twice during the evening. The first time was for telling him the shells in his shells with cheddar were not the "big" shells. I am not even sure what the other one was about. I had to go without speaking to him for a bit or I was going to say some very naughty words. After a little bit we still had to discuss that yes Mama still loves you but she is not happy with you right now and REALLY does not want to speak to you. Then we had the tiny one who keeps waking up and wanting to play. He decided at 5:30 this morning that he was up for good and it did not matter what I was going to do he was going to pretend I was a jungle gym and not a tired mom ready to let him live somewhere else.

I did manage to pick up the items I want to trade because right as I was taking the first picture the battery on the camera died and I had to put it on the charger. Here is hoping that tonight I get dinner on the table, kids played with, baths, bed and some pictures posted before I collapse from the day.

I will also update tomorrow on what the solar company says about our roof being able to hold the panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment